Sunday, August 1, 2010

New England Coffee and BIDER Art Contest Reminder - Submit Your Entries By Tomorrow!

New England Coffee has been a Boston coffee institution since 1916 when they first opened their doors at Milk and Broad Streets. This family-owned company is now the largest roaster and distributor of coffee in New England. You can find them roasting coffee today at 100 Charles Street in Malden, Massachusetts. You'll want to drop by if you're ever in Massachusetts because their coffee is delicious!

If you visit their website, you can see that New England Coffee offers Light, Medium, and Dark Roasts in both Caffeinated and Decaffeinated. I have never seen another coffee company that offers such delicious flavors as New England Coffee. Just skip the coffeehouse and enjoy one of these delicious flavors right from the comfort of your home.

Blueberry Cobbler, French Vanilla, Decaf Hazelnut…these are just a few of the many delicious flavors you can find at New England Coffee. I tried all three and it is difficult to choose a favorite. I would say that there are some flavors I prefer for the summer and others I prefer for the fall and winter.

For the summertime, iced Blueberry Cobbler is wonderful to enjoy in the record heat and humidity all of us are getting this summer. Of course, you can have a warm cup of blueberry cobbler coffee anytime of the year, but I decided to try their Iced Blueberry Freeze recipe. It was so refreshing and I loved the taste of vanilla mixed with blueberry. It's a wonderful summertime treat. And don't forget the whipped topping!French Vanilla is always a favorite ice cream flavor of mine and I also discovered how wonderful it tastes as a signature New England Coffee blend. It's lightly roasted, smooth, and sweet. You don't even need to add any sugar or cream to this coffee!

For those of you who like dark roasted coffee, I suggest trying New England Coffee's San Francisco Blend. I had it in the morning when I needed the most fuel to start my day and it complimented very well with my breakfast.

New England Coffee has graciously offered to give the winner of our first annual art contest two bags of yummy Blueberry Cobbler and Peach Cobbler flavored New England Coffee. Please email your entries to hardknockslaw(at)gmail(dot)com or angelthelawyer(at)gmail(dot)com by tomorrow evening.

Thank you to New England Coffee for providing BIDER and a lucky reader with their wonderful coffee blends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi