Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jersey Shore or Law School, that is the question...

Vinny Guadagnino of the Jersey Shore is wants to join our distinguished profession after he is finished partying it up at the Jersey Shore.  He says that he did "decent" on the LSAT and he had a 3.9 in undergrad.  If his score was higher, he might have tried Harvard or Yale.  You know what I say? One word... Fuggedaboutit!


Seriously, though. If I had to have one Jersey Shore kid join the Legal Industry--I'm glad it's Vinny.  Could you imagine if Snooky, the Midget Elvira, were to show up in Law School?  She wouldn't last a day under the Socratic method. She would probably think the professors don't like her and she'd want to go home. That one was for Jersey Shore Fans...  love that show!

UPDATE:  I had to add his quote that I found in the NY Daily News...


"I took the LSAT," Guadagnino, 21, told UsMagazine.com. "My score was decent. I had a plan that if my score was really well [sic], then I might of just went to Yale or Harvard.

But it was just mediocre. I can get into law school," he added. "I had a 3.9 GPA, Latin Honors, but I'm doing this right now. Law school is always on the back burner."

For now, Guadagnino, who is reportedly in talks to return to the "Shore" for a second season, is happy with his new life as a MTV reality star.

"To tell you the truth, man, [being a] lawyer isn't something I wanted to do. Nobody wants to be a lawyer -- it's hard work," he confessed. "But it was kind of my academic route."


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/27/2010-01-27_jersey_shore_star_vinny_guadagnino_may_trade_in_fist_pumping_for_law_school_at_y.html#ixzz0dsgHNEFo

lol!

2 comments:

  1. I think The Situation would be endlessly amusing in court. Besides, these kids can get through debt-free on their nightclub appearance fees (assuming the money hasn't been blown already on tanning beds and hair gel), so maybe they are better candidates for law school than most of us were....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard snookie charges 10K an appearance. How many appearances would snookie need to make to pay for Tuoro, including living expenses?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi